Monday, January 26, 2015

What is your WHY

What is your WHY?

What is your dream?  What is your desire?  What is your purpose?
What is your WHY?

I was pondering this today.  How often we travel our daily lives, continuing to go day in and day out without stopping to consider what we are doing with our lives.  Are we working towards our dreams?  Are we working towards our goals?  Have we established a vision for our personal lives and for our families?  Have we truly prayed about and determined what our God given purpose is?

My dream and desire has always been to be financially independent. I want to be able to care for my family, and donate time and resources to so many charitable organizations I believe in.  I absolutely love my career, I love being a Family Nurse Practitioner!  I believe God placed me where I am in this time to care for others. Financial independence would enable me to care for more people on a volunteer basis.  I would especially like to donate more time and talent as a Family Nurse Practitioner to Hands of Hope caring for women who choose life.

What is your dream?  Your desire?  Your purpose?  Your Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment