Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Inspiration

Who inspires you?

Are you inspired by money?
Are you inspired by music?
Are you inspired by a hobby, or a movie?
Are you inspired by family or a friend?
Are you inspired by social media?

I am inspired by many people.  First and foremost, I am inspired by God.  He gave his only son for my life, for my salvation, for my sin. If I was the only one on the face of the earth, He would still have sent His son for me.  I am also inspired by family.  My husband is talented in many things.  He is a hard working, and intelligent principal.  He also is amazing with his hands. He gardens, fixes his antique car,  repairs all sorts of things in the house, sews, and cooks.  My sister is brilliant in math and teaching math to both adults and kids, even teenagers.  My brothers are both amazing too, one is incredible with computers, the other is an amazing chef.  My children are also inspirations on their own. My oldest son is a fluent debater; my daughter is a flexible and talented dancer; and my youngest son is a natural with computers.

I am also inspired by biblical speakers.  I am inspired by Dave Ramsey and Dani Johnson. They both educate and inspire others to follow biblical principles of success, including financial accountability.  I am also inspired by famous people.  Glenn Beck inspires me with his honest view of politics and his  education to others on the importance of history.  I am inspired by Lila Rose and the way she stands boldly for life.  

I am also inspired by social media.  I have so many wonderful, and godly friends.  Social media has many evils, but the blessings of godly friends who encourage each other is truly edifying.

I ask you, who or what inspires you?  Please post in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment