Sunday, January 4, 2015

Report and One Word

How did your week go?  

1) Physically:  I kept  to my resolution/ commitment Sunday, Monday, and first half of Tuesday.  We went as a family to the movies on Tuesday afternoon. I fell off the health/ diet commitment from that point till Saturday.  I got back to my THM (Trim Healthy Mama) on Saturday.  Idid exercise Monday, but didn't the rest of the week 

2) Mentally: I did read Dani Johnson's emails, continued reading First Steps to Wealth, listened to her podcasts, and had still/ quiet time just to pray and listen to God.

3) Intellectually: I read my AANP emails, listened to MD Radio, and listened to Doctor radio Mon- Wed on my way too and from work. 

4) Financially: I listened to Dave Ramsey's show, reviewed my budget, and used my budget to determine where my money went. 

5) Spiritually: I read scripture Sun-Wed, and read my daily verses from KLOVE and my Proverbs 31 app. 

Pantano continued teaching today on changing in 2015 for the good.  The pastor suggested picking a word for the year to focus on for the year.  He mentioned possible words such as Faithfulness, Freedom, Grace, Compassion, etc.  These are wonderful words, but when he mentioned this idea, the word that immediately came to mind was Yeshua, (Jesus). I thought, pondered, and prayed on this.  Yeshua (Jesus) encompasses all the possible positive words in existence.  I want to follow Him with all that I am.  I want to be emptied of me and filled with Him.  I want each breath I take and each move I make to be focussed on my savior, Yeshua (Jesus).

If you are interested on hearing the sermon from today, follow this link: http://pccwired.org

What word will you focus on in 2015?





No comments:

Post a Comment