Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Earning God's Trust

“You cannot sow a seed and then just sit and expect something to happen”

Excerpt From: Johnson, Dani. “Spirit Driven Success.” Destiny Image Publishers, 2009. iBooks. 
This material may be protected by copyright.  Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itun.es/us/rEnXC.l


I was recently introduced to Dani Johnson from the wife of my husband's friend.  I just finished "First Steps to Wealth" and am now reading "Spirit Driven Success."  I also listen and watch Dani's show online.  I love the down to earth, no mincing words advice she gives.  She tells it straight.  I especially love her advice is based on Biblical truths.  

Here we see we are responsible and accountable to put forth effort, live our faith out loud, and be an example to others.  If we want much, we must prove trustworthy with little. No matter where you are, are you trustworthy with what God is giving you? I struggle with money, especially debt, but am determined to be faithful in my little place on earth.  I am working hard to do better with God's trust by reading, and listening to experts like Dani Johnson and Dave Ramsey.  I want to earn God's trust.  What are you doing to earn his trust?  

No comments:

Post a Comment