Thursday, December 4, 2014

Work with Passion

"Work hard and cheerfully at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and the Master you are serving is Christ."
Col 3:23-24

"Entreleadership" by Dave Ramsey is a wonderful book I recently read.  I must admit here, I am a total Dave Ramsey fan.  I've read several of his books, listened to his audiobooks, and I frequently listen to his podcasts. I'm a big fan.  In Entreleadership, Dave talks about working with a passion and working with a purpose.  I've been pondering this recently.  Do you work with a passion?  Do you work with a purpose?  Life is too short not to work at something you love, care about, and are skilled at.  If you don't have a job that meets this criteria for you, pray God will show you the path he has designed for you.  He will lead you to a job that meets your passion and purpose if you ask him and follow His directions.  "Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:6





No comments:

Post a Comment